|The Cayuga Museum in partnership with Olive Trees and aaduna will kick-off a new community series exploring original writing in all its diverse, intriguing, provocative, and exciting forms. Simply called “word, revisited,” this bi-monthly series will present a featured writer, poet, and other creative individuals who primarily use words to define and construct their artistry and means of expression.
Starting in March 2017, “word, revisited” will enable participants to listen to, and then react to what they heard, what they felt, what moved them via a Q&A period with the presenter. After a brief intermission, the stage will host an open mic period for further expressions of creativity. Sign up for this community “sharing” will occur at the door before the program starts and time limitations will be determined by the number of willing sharers.
Here are the details:
- word, revisited” will occur on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month starting on March 9th and conclude its inaugural season on June 22nd
- Each event will occur in Theater Mack, behind the Cayuga Museum
- Admission will be $3/person.
- Doors open at 5:30 PM (open mic sharers are encouraged to sign-in early for an available slot)
- Program starts at 6 PM and the evening comes to closure at 8 PM (approximate ending.)
- Wine and beer available for purchase with proper ID along with soft drinks.